VISION: To develop a multi-faceted, fair and valid assessment model that does justice to every learner’s potential.
MISSION: To create a dependable, flexible, transparent, accountable, technology enabled, system of assessment that effectively maps to the Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs) and Programme Outcomes (POs).
1. To continually encourage examination reforms (top-down) as well as examination innovation (bottom-up)
2. To introduce varied and creative modes of assessment that are fair to all social groups, non-discriminatory against particular kinds of learners and inclusive of slow and fast learners.
3. To aim at reduction of exam stress & anxiety amongst learners.
4. To constantly identify best practices in evaluation and integrate the same with the institutional systems.
5. To develop KPIs for an objective evaluation of the examination system and monitor them for continuous improvement.