To establish VIM as a leading academic institution in management education.
To continually pursue academic excellence for delivering a transformative learning experience
1. To provide life-long learning opportunities for students intending to pursue a career in management by offering accessible, convenient, affordable, quality management education.
2. To offer broad-based, world-class programmes in Business Management that stimulate students to obtain broad, current and practical knowledge, skills, and values that encourage a culture of scholarship, research, excellence and practical orientation and equips them for sustained professional success and responsible leadership in an evolving global socio-economic environment.
3. To offer a curriculum with an appropriate blend of core and elective courses.
4. To encourage academic excellence amongst students by providing them opportunities to pursue relevant education beyond the standard curriculum.
5. To provide learning opportunities for academically under-prepared students by offering remedial / bridge / foundation courses.
6. To provide learning opportunities for academically bright students by offering enrichment courses / add-on modules in relevant areas.
7. To establish an integrated review system that ensures quality of academic programs, curriculum, instructions, evaluation systems & approaches, and academic support systems as part of commitment to continuous programme improvement.