ISSN:2229-6514 (Print), 2230-8237 (Online)
The Vishwakarma Business Review (VBR) is a double blind peer-reviewed bi-annual research journal of the Vishwakarma Institute of Management Pune. The journal is published in print form (ISSN: 2229-6514) as well as online (ISSN:2230-8237). The journal publishes research that is designed to appeal to academicians as well as practicing managers. Contributions rooted in the Indian context are encouraged.
VISION: To contribute to the development, sharing and dissemination of research in the domain of management and allied disciplines.
MISSION: To promote quality research and publications in the discipline of management.
1. To encourage scholarly exchange between management practitioners, researchers and academics
2. To provide a forum for advancing management theory and practice
3. To contribute to existing knowledge of business management through dissemination of research.
4. To encourage the learners, faculty and alumni of VIM to engage in collaborative research and publication activity.
5. To reach out to the wider academia & research fraternity and engage them intellectually.
CALL FOR PAPERSJournal ISSN : 2229-6514
Editor : Dr. Shailesh Kasande
Associate Editor : Prof Jayashree Vispute
Send your articles to:email@example.com
Research Paper Format :Click Here
Subscription Form :Click Here .
All editorial correspondence should be addressed to:
Vishwakarma Business Review
Vishwakarma Institute of Management,
Survey No ¾, Laxminagar,
Kondhwa (Bk), Pune 411048,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.vim.ac.in
Subscriptions are accepted on a prepaid basis only and will be acted upon with prospective effect. Subscriber claims for missing print issues should be communicated to email@example.com within six months from the issue date.
VBR publishes original contributions relevant to all the areas of management, such as:
1. Accounting & Finance
2. Business Ethics
3. Corporate Governance
4. Corporate Strategy
5. Digital Business
7. General Management
8. Human Resource Management
9. Information Technology and Systems
10. Innovation and Entrepreneurship
11. International Business
13. Operations Research
14. Organizational Behaviour
15. Production / Operations Management
16. Public Policy
17. Sales & Marketing Management
18. Supply Chain Management
19. Technology Management
TYPE OF CONTRIBUTIONS
The journal welcomes original theoretical and empirical research in the form of
1. Conceptual Articles
2. Literature Surveys
3. Empirical Research Papers
4. Case Studies
5. Book Reviews
6. Synopses of PhD Thesis
7. Selected Bibliographies
8. Industry Perspectives
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.